- Graduate, University of Texas Dental Branch, Houston, Texas
- Graduate, L.D. Pankey Institute, Florida, internationally-recognized center for advanced dental studies
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association, San Antonio District Dental Society, American Equilibration Society
- Extensive training in diagnostics, including occlusal (bite) analysis, complex restorative, cosmetic, prosthetic dentistry, and periodontics
Dr. Morin's training has shown him how to take time to get to know his patients and listen actively to their personal concerns and preferences. The comprehensive exam he gives each patient is like no other they have received before.
Together with his patients, Dr. Morin identifies oral health problems and suggests treatment options, sometimes phased in over several years. Timely insurance research and helpful financial arrangements enable patients to accomplish the dental goals they want: long-lasting comfort, health, function and naturally beautiful teeth. We look forward to meeting you!